You can now sign up directly with SignUp, our partner for online volunteer schedule management. Just find the area where you would like to volunteer, & follow the link to signup for that area We’re using SignUp (the leading online signup and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming activity. Please sign up- here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1.Click here to go to our Group Page on SignUp, which includes links to sign up for all volunteer locations.
2.Enter your email address. (You will NOT need to register an account on SignUp)
3.Sign up! Choose your spots – SignUp will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
NOTE: SignUp does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually. Any general volunteer questions? Email us at: ItalianFestivalVolunteers@yahoo.com. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your dedication to St. Anthony’s!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN ATTENDING ST. ANTHONY OF PADUA GRADE SCHOOL:
- All Grade School families are required to volunteer 15 hours of service for the Italian Festival.
- Service hours may be completed by school parents, other family members, friends, neighbors, etc. Be sure to sign-in at your volunteer location & to indicate for which school student you are serving your hours
- In the event of a weather-related closing or cancellation, school family volunteers are expected to complete their volunteer hours requirement by volunteering on an alternate day, as schedules permit.
- Assigned volunteer night schedule appears below. (NOTE: Grade levels refer to grade student will be entering next school year. For families with multiple children, please refer to assigned night for youngest child in school.)
NOTE ON CLOSING SUNDAY LATER SHIFT
- Although the Festival closes at 8:30PM on the closing Sunday, 6/19, you could have the opportunity to work additional hours assisting area managers with cleanup/initial breakdown tasks (varies by area). Consult with area manager about this.
WEDNESDAY SETUP NIGHTS
- Begin on 5/3/2017 Check-in at 6PM next to garage or in Ballad Room (corner of 10th & Scott Sts.) Volunteer nights wrap up by 8:30PM. Refreshments served afterwards in the Ballad Room.